Thank you for choosing us for your labor needs! We hope you find the information helpful. Don't hessitate to call us if you have any questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What areas do you serve?
- Primarily, we serve San Francisco. If you live outside the city, but are able to provide transportation to the job site, we'd love to hear from you.
- Do you provide all the necessary insurance?
- No, SF Worker's Collective is a non-profit that helps connect workers with employers. The employment relationship is between the employer and worker. Check your homeowner's or renter's insurance for coverage.
- What if the job requires tools or a truck?
- We can send a worker with the required tools or truck to give you an estimate. Those jobs do not fall into the set rate.
- What forms of payment do the workers accept?
- The workers prefer to be paid in cash after the job is completed. No credit cards or personal checks.
- What languages do the workers speak?
- We have workers who are fluent in English and Spanish. If you have a language preference, just let us know.
- What types of jobs can your members do?
- Our members have experience as movers, painters, gardeners, construction workers, plumbers, electricians, busyboys, waiters, set-up workers for events, and janitors. If you have a job not included in this list, please give us a call and we may be able to find someone to suit your needs.
- What if I'm not satisfied with the job completed?
- We value your feedback and would like to hear about your experience. We are constantly trying to give better services.
- Do the workers accept gratiuities?
- Yes, but they do not expect them.